Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life as A Single Woman!

I am 23 yrs old lady getting to know myself! I have tried the dating scene and quite frankly I dont think Im ready for any type of relationship as of right now! The guys I run into seem so nice and seems to have their stuff together but I end up finding out that they dont! I just dont understand why guys like to play games all the time! Its like they chase a female for an while and when they finally get them, they stop wht they were doing in the beginning! Its all a game to them and it shouldn't be that way! I will continue to get to know ppl and if that special someone comes up in my life, i MIGHT give them a chance! I have a lot of work to do on myself! One thing I tell myself is that I will NOT rush into a relationship any more and get to know the person better before we get into a relationship! Im just waiting patiently and let God do his thing! I believe that there is someone for everyone and I will get married when God says its the right time! 


Being Single will allow me to get to know myself a lot better and for me to know what exactly wht it is it I want in a significant other! Im not looking for anyone in particularly! I just want someone who will love me for who I am and not Judge me! In due time, I will find that special person! 


Gods Time is the Best! 


*FEEL FREE TO POST A COMMENT*

No comments:

Post a Comment